You will experience a better quality of life with individualized Ig therapy and support from local, physician-trusted experts. Infusions are given and monitored by an experienced RN. We customize our services to meet each patient’s needs and provide ongoing assistance and support.
Enjoy normal activities, prevent recurrent infections and reduce readmissions with proactive, patient-focused care from Amerita.
Enhance Your Therapy with Thorough Education and Communication
Amerita offers the first dose of Ig therapy in the ordering physician’s office or at your home. We also:
- Provide therapy education
- Review insurance benefits with re-authorization support
- Review product and dose rate adjustments, drug interactions, contraindications of therapy, and supply requirements
- Keep physicians up to date on your progress
- 24/7 clinical support
We Make the Process Easier
With one physician referral call to Amerita, you receive quick local service and support. In addition, we:
- Efficiently assist in gathering documentation to minimize physician staff interruptions
- Navigate the pre-authorization process and financial issues
- Provide liaison services as needed to provide prescribed therapy
- Communicate with and educate you on the therapy process
- Provide timely delivery of Ig therapy to your preferred service site
Physicians: One Call and We Do the Rest
Meet the Ig needs of your patients with local experts who provide extraordinary service, educational support and compassionate care. Contact an Amerita representative today.